Any room $135/night July 23, 24, 27, 28 or 31. Make a reservation today and quote B14 in the Special Request section on the online form and discount will be applied after reservation has been received. Hope to see you soon!
Check out our CRAFT BREWERY in an old church in Virgil: Silversmith Brewing Co. www.silversmithbrewing.com and follow us on twitter: @silversmithbrews
We're now on TWITTER! Follow us @historicpacific for LAST MINUTE DEALS!!
CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK! You can see special promotions, upcoming local events and more photos of The Historic Pacific. Click on the link below.
Welcome to The Historic Pacific in beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake! Ideally located at 66 Prideaux Street, we are within one block of the Royal George Theatre and the quaint shops and fine dining of downtown. The Shaw Festival, Lake Ontario and historic Fort George are all within easy walking distance. Leave your car with us and immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and fragrances of historic old town in a way that only walking can afford.
Prideaux Street is the only street in Niagara-on-the-Lake with an official historical designation. The Toronto Star newspaper has rated it one of the top ten most appealing streets in Ontario. Prideaux Street offers truly inspirational architecture and a sampling of small town Ontario unlike anywhere else.
The Historic Pacific is a designated heritage home circa 1827 with exceptional character and charm. Our B&B has been carefully restored and updated throughout the years and we are proud to offer a clean, crisp, refreshing, yet classic space.
We have two luxuriously appointed Queen sized rooms, each with ensuite bathrooms, sitting area, fireplace and wireless internet. Your stay includes a continental breakfast, complimentary beverages, morning paper and free parking.
Our delicious, CONTINENTAL breakfasts are always changing and include fresh, local and organic produce when available. We love to share all of Niagara's bounty from the local markets, our own organic garden and the wonderful fruit and vegetable stands found all around Niagara. We make all our own baked goods, sausages, jams and preserves.
A typical morning may include a few of the following:
- Fresh ground, fair trade coffee and a selection of fine teas
- Fresh juices
- Fresh, local and organic (when available) fruit
- Homemade Organic granola and other organic cereals
- An assortment of imported and domestic cheese
- Scrambled eggs with goat cheese and chives
- Fritatta with roasted red peppers, asparagus, spinach and feta with fresh basil
- Tomato and goat cheese torte
- Delicious Homemade Pastries (eg. Jen's Famous Blueberry Scones, Vanilla
- Raspberry scones, Rhubarb muffins, Pear Turnovers, Strawberry/Rhubarb
- Crumble, Peach Cobbler, or Jen's Amazing Butter Croissants, Apple Turnovers or Chocolate Croissants etc.)
The Historic Pacific is committed to easing our burden on the environment. We use Bull Frog Power® for our electricity needs. Bull Frog uses wind turbines to generate electricity. For more information visit their website at http://www.bullfrogpower.com. We also use environmentally friendly detergents, laundry soap and buy organic linens where available. Of course, we recycle, compost and use professional services that share our commitment. Even this website is powered by green energy.
- We broadcast wireless, so feel free to bring your laptop and stay connected (we do not offer TV's)
- Soft, luxurious towels and robes in each room
- Central air conditioning
- Clock radio in each room with iPod dock
- Smoke-free environment throughout the property
- Housekeeping available upon request
- Complimentary 'continental plus' breakfast
- Complimentary coffee, tea and other beverages
- Morning newspaper
- Complimentary parking
- 5% discount for cash payments
Please be aware that we have a great dog, Ellie. She is medium sized, hypo-allergenic and non-shedding. She is usually confined to our residence, but occasionally escapes to meet new people.